Active File Recovery 18.0.6 + Portable
Active File Recovery is a handy utility for finding and recovering files that have been deleted and lost. Formatted, deleted or lost files can be easily formatted with this software. Searching for files found in this program is much faster. In addition to other similar programs, two modes SuperScan and QucikScan are used for in-depth search and quick search. If you have more information and search, you can use SuperScan, and if you use QucikScan, if your speed is the same. Files in various types of memory, such as: SD card, flash drive, hard disk, CD, DVD, floppy disk, etc. In addition, to recover files from hard disks with formatted disks, it can boot from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, EXT3, and EXT4 file systems. This program can recover over 100 file format files, including photos, videos, compressed, text, office, tracks and specialized software. Setting up a file search filter is another feature of this software. . for File search (for example, photo only, size less than 10 MB) and retrieving deleted files, respectively.
Features of Active File Recovery:
- Full support for FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, EXT2, EXT3, EXT4 and …
- Recovering formatted computer disks
- Recover drives locked with BitLocker or TrueCrypt
- Restores discs completely deleted from partition
- Support for high-capacity and high-capacity hard drives
- Supports Portable and Fixed Memory Types
- Restore functionality in the Active @ LiveCD boot environment in Ultimate version
- Support for various types of file formats (DOC, XLS, PPT, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, JPG, BMP, AVI, ZIP, RAR, PDF, etc.) Plus a specialized file format (AutoCAD)
- Filtering File Search
- Reports on the completed search queries
- Recover disks created by VMWare or VirtualBox virtual machines
Active File Recovery:
- The only advantage of Ultimate versus Pro is the ability to create a bootable CD that allows you to recover files in a bootable environment.
- Files that were destroyed by special software cannot be recovered by this software
- This application is used to recover deleted random files deleted from the recycle bin, formatted or encoded disks.
- The software also supports 4096-byte hard drives
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2012, Server 2008, Server 2003, XP
Use the contents of the key.txt file to activate the software.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir
Pro version with volume: 28 MB
Final Edition: 666 MB