BlueStacks 126.96.36.1992 Multilingual x86 / x64
In recent years, with the development of the Android operating system and the ability to install and play various entertainment and entertainment on it, everyone is thinking about providing a decent Android device and using its services. But there are users who suffer. The BlueStacks software gives these users the right to install their favorite Android apps on their PC. Thus, there is no need to buy an additional device, and just having a computer, you can get All Android applications on it.
BlueStacks software is a full-fledged Android simulator that provides a user interface just like an Android device in Windows. In short, a launcher program for android for computer. Bluestacks is a special application that uses LayerCake technology that provides a healthy Environment to run ARM applications for the Android operating system on a Windows computer.
The whole process of working with BlueStacks is very similar to Android devices, and after installing the software you can download and run your favorite Android applications directly from your BlueStack software environment or if you have an APK on your computer, start it using BlueStacks and install it. You can also transfer data files to the desired path by installing the file manager to install the data file. BlueStacks works seamlessly on the surface of Windows. The software gives you the ability to run applications completely Screen and HD quality, and if your computer equipment is powerful, it can even make applications smoother than smartphones.
Features of the BlueStacks software:
– Running Android games and applications on Windows and tablets with an X86 processor
– Simple and fast application with all Android functions
– Ability to run applications in full screen mode
– Ability to install unlimited applications
– supports many Android applications with high graphics and HD
– Ability to run 3D games
– CES Award Winner
– Ability to synchronize applications with your Android phone for making calls, sending messages, taking pictures and …
– Ability to install software from Windows
– Possibility of root (for full access to system files, for running some applications that require subroutines, etc.)
– Ability to install Google Play and receive applications through it
– Ability to change the firmware by installing special software
– Contains an SD card for setting game data
– Ability to backup applications and information stored in it
– Internet connection
Tips for using BlueStacks:
– the builder version is an online installer and downloads the necessary files after downloading.
The presented version is native.
– this software requires up to 2 GB of RAM and a good graphics card to run. To run this software, it is best to install the latest driver for your video card.
Microsoft Windows® XP / Windows® Vista / Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 8.1
Processor: 1.0 GHz or higher
VGA: Any VGA support for OpenGL ES 2.0 or higher
RAM: 2 GB
Hard disk space: 500 MB free
After extraction, run the BlueStacks.msi file. This file requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir
32-bit version: 445 MB
64-bit version: 452 MB