Caliber 3.35.0 Multilingual x86 / x64
Caliber is free, open source e-book management software that will allow a group of electronic readers and electronic readers to expand this program and make it available to the reader community to provide new research experience. Users can be implemented on different platforms. Users can organize collections of e-books in various formats (including Kindle Mobi and Nook EPUB), as well as the ability to convert e-books into a format. It was launched in 2006 under the name libprs500 with its initial reader programming features. In 2008, the name changed to Caliber and is now widely used as one of the most popular reading programs.
Features of the caliber:
- Effective management of electronic books
- Ability to sort books by title, author, release date and …
- Supports book titles to improve the book search process
- “Ability to convert a wide range of e-book formats to each other
- A powerful conversion mechanism, for example, the ability to recognize seasons and parts of a document, the ability to add metadata to the book
- Ability to download news from 3000 news agencies ( e) and convert them to an e-book (this is possible as an extensible plugin in applications)
- Ability to open various books in any format
- Full support for content, bookmarks, CSS, link mode, print, search , copy and customizable rendering mechanism for style sheets and embedded fonts.
- Ability to save and access books on caliber servers and textbooks anywhere In the world with browsers, mobile, Kindle …
- Ability to edit popular e-book formats, such as changes to EPUB, AZW3 and live viewing, as well as automatic detection and correction of common errors in the structure of books.
Windows Vista • Windows Vista 64 bit • Windows 7 • Windows 7 64 bit • Windows 8 • Windows 8 64 bit • Windows 10 • Windows 10 64 bit
This software is free and does not require registration.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir
32-bit version: 63 MB
64-bit version: 68 MB