Grass Valley Edius Pro 8.53.3573 / 9.20.3340 x64
EDUSUS software was introduced by Canopus, a producer of professional video editing and map editing by a Japanese company, Grass Valley (a subsidiary of Belden, an American company). By 2005, the software was released to the company.
EDIUS Pro is professional video editing software and is one of the fastest applications in the world. This software has no restrictions on the number, size, volume, quality and other functions of incoming files and allows you to work with various multimedia formats.
Features EDIUS Pro Software :
– Convenient interface with quick access to various editing tools
– Mix, edit, and perform various types of editing in various video formats supported by the latest technology and quality standards.
– Fully compatible with the latest hardware, resulting in very high software speed
– Support for the latest technologies used in all types of image processing cameras
– Image Stabilizer
– Advanced Voice Editing
– Apply all kinds of effects to images
– Ability to create professional menus for video discs and burn directly to DVD and Blu-Ray
– Ability to convert video formats to each other
EDUSUS Pro Application tips :
– This program is available only in 64-bit editing.
– Since version 6.53, there is no full overclocking for EDIUS Pro, and the software has a 31-day limit. To extend this period, there is a trial reset, as well as an additional tool to ensure Persian and video tutorials using them along with the program. A new way is also provided with the package.
– Updating this software is usually provided in two separate integrated formations, which we simply add to the integrated version.
– The complete package of the DVD menu for the application is placed individually.
Windows 7 64-bit (Service Pack 1 or later), Windows 8 / 8.1 64-bit
Any Intel Core 2 or Core iX processor. It is recommended to use single-core Intel or AMD processors with a frequency of 3 GHz processor or faster processors and / or multi-core processors. Support for SSSE3 instruction set (optional SSE3)
(minimum 1 GB of RAM (4 GB or more recommended
The requirements for RAM and video memory vary depending on the project format. For SD / HD projects: 4 GB or more of RAM is recommended. For 4K projects: 16 GB or more of RAM is recommended
: The maximum amount of RAM is based on the physical limitations of the memory for each OS
Windows 8, Enterprise and Professional, 64-bit: 512 GB
Windows 8 64-bit: 128 GB
Windows 7, Ultimate, Enterprise and Professional, 64-bit: 192 GB
(Windows 7, Home Premium, 64-bit: 16 GB (not recommended for complex 4K projects
(Windows 7, Home Basic, 64-bit: 8 GB (not recommended for projects with more HD resolution)
Support for a higher resolution than 1024 × 768 32-bit. Direct3D 9.0c or later and PixelShader Model 3.0 or later
The requirements for video memory size when using GPUfx will vary depending on the format of the project. For 10-bit SD projects: 1 GB or more recommended, 2 GB or more recommended for HD / 4K projects
Note. Requirements for video memory vary depending on the format of the project. See details in the memory section above
6 GB free hard disk space required for installation
: A drive with ATA100 / 7,200 rpm or faster is needed for storing video
The available hard disk space should be twice the size of the file to be edited
RAID-0 recommended for HD and higher resolution
Blu-ray Disc Recorder is required to create Blu-ray Discs
DVD-R / RW or DVD + R / RW
is required when creating DVDs
Sound card required with WDM driver support
In the instructional video and in the Readme file.
For version 7.53, first install the version of Ripper, and then apply the new crack.
Version 7.53 with the above method, installed on September 30, 2010 in Windows 10 64-bit and successfully installed (this version does not work in Windows 10 Bildes 1803)
Windows version version 8.53.3262 was installed on 64-bit Windows 953 with a crash on August 24, 1997 and was successfully activated.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir
Main software: 680 MB
DVD menu vision: 443 MB