MikroTik RouterOS 6.43.7 Level 6 for VMware
Mikrotik RouterOS is the main microprocessor of the Linux operating system, which, by installing it on specific company equipment or on standard x86-based computers, converts the equipment into a network router and adds many additional functions. For example, a firewall is executed In the provider and client of the virtual private network. To improve the performance of this operating system, you must obtain permission for each function. The company’s application for the Windows operating system is called Winbox, which provides a graphical interface to configure the router and control its functions. At the same time, RouterOS provides access via telnet, SSH and FTP.
Features of Mikrotik RouterOS:
- Mac-based access for initial setup
- Powerful command line configuration interface with built-in programming capabilities, accessible through a local terminal, serial console, telnet and ssh
- Using the API to Create custom configuration and monitoring
- Saving and loading backup binary configuration
- Exporting and importing configurations in a readable text format
- Filtering by IP address and address range, port and port range, IP protocol DSCP, IPv6 support
- Routing and virtual forwarding, policy-based routing
- IPv4 dynamic routing protocols, including RIP v1 / v2, OSPFv2, BGP v4
- ] , including RIPng, OSPFv3, BGP
- BFD two-way detection
- Save HTTP proxy server, HTTP transparent proxy server
- Throughput test, Ping-Flow, Sniffer Envelope, Email and SM S Send Tool
- DNS Dynamic Update Tool
- NTP server client and sync onization with GPS
- Complete Internet installation of an active PXE and EtherBoot network card
To see the full details of Mikrotik RouterOS before here see
x86, 65 MB RAM, 600 MHz processor
– To use this virtual machine (VM), first unzip the files, and then import the OVM template file for the VM into the virtualization software. For a VMware virtual machine
– In order to solve the MAC address problem, it is recommended to change the MAC address by setting the MAC address to the Generate button.
– If after the launch of the virtual machine you are asked, Or the same machine – Move, in response, indicating that the copy was copied.
– The default username and password are empty.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir