Mozilla Thunderbird 60.3.3 Windows / Linux / macOS
There are several ways to check and manage e-mail: Microsoft’s solution is to provide two standard versions of Windows, as well as the full version of Office Outlook. The Mozilla Foundation, all of which know it as Firefox, offers open and Mobilla Thunderbird also has email and chat features. In addition, if you own the site, you can manage the e-mail of your site and your clients using this program without visiting web-mail.
Features of the Mozilla Thunderbird software:
– Simple and convenient interface
– Excellent security, like other Mozilla products
– Ability to charge emails and place digital signatures
– Full search in emails and news
– Various application extensions
– Manage and categorize emails with full settings
– Compatibility and coordination with other software. Email management and the ability to record information in software.
– The ability to detect and prevent spam and prevent their entry
– Compatibility of all emails
– Ability to post newsletters or newsgroups
– Full Persian language support
Mozilla Thunderbird Tips:
– Trial versions of the program will never be posted on the site, and only the final version will be presented.
Unlike Firefox, this program does not have a fully Persian version.
– The latest version of the program is always placed on the main page of the Mozilla website with its FTP delay.
Windows XP SP3
Windows Server 2003
Please note that while 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 can be used to run Thunderbird, at this time only 32-bit Thunderbird builds are supported.
Pentium 4 or newer processor supporting SSE2
1 GB of RAM
200MB hard disk space
This software is free and has no time and structure limitations.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir