Rufus 3.4.1430 Multilingual
With the increase in the size of the image of some versions of Windows, users will be forced to make disks with a larger capacity than regular DVDs or DVDs, but it is easier and easier to replace USB flash drives and flash drives instead of optical Disks. There are various programs for copying and writing images of Windows and other image files of boot operating systems and software on a USB drive, where free Rufus open source software is one of the fastest, most compact and simplest of these programs.
Features Rufus Software :
– Very low
– no need to install
– Fast and simple environment without complicated settings
– Very high-speed copy and write operations
– Ability to record types of images of operating systems
– Full support for GPT standards (abbreviated as GUID Partition Table) and UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) for recording new windows with the required standards.
– Ability to create bootblas flashes along with updates for all types of BIOS
shows a number of changes made in Rufus .
Rufus Tips :
– This application does not require installation and portable mode.
. By selecting an image and importing it into the program, the settings automatically adapt to the type of image, and there is usually no need to change the settings.
– To learn more about the features and supported and compatible features of this program, see the Frequently Asked Questions List here .
. Windows XP or later 32 or 64 bit does not matter. After downloading the application is ready to use
This application is free and has no time and structure limitations.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir