Portable AppFalcon 18.104.22.168
AppFalcon portable can remove uninstall programs and remove their remnants, remove programs not specified in Windows programs and functions, remove remnants of partially deleted programs in Windows Vista, 7, 8 and Windows 10. AppFalcon Detects and marks potentially unwanted applications as CrApps using our daily updated online database. Detection and notification in real time (on / off option). Find out which programs you can get rid of immediately.
DETECT AND REMOVE COVERS
But what is CrApps? CrApp is a program that performs one or more of the following actions:
- Cheating on users by reporting a problem on your computer that does not exist
- Attracts users to install and purchase
- Collects and sends personal information without the knowledge of the user
- Changes system settings, making it difficult to remove
- Cheating on users to install other applications for which they pay for the installation
- Changes system settings to take control.
- Detects and prevents changes to system settings to maintain control
- Changes user search engine settings
- Installs toolbars that are difficult to remove
What can AppFalcon® do for you?
REMOVING ANY PROGRAM
AppFalcon® canmicro deletes programs and removes their remnants, removes programs not listed in the “Programs and Features” section, removes remnants of already partially deleted programs, in Windows Vista, 7 , 8 and Windows 10.
DETECT AND REMOVE CRAPPS
AppFalcon®detect and mark potentially unwanted applications as CrApps using our daily updated online database. Real-time detection and notification (on / off option). Find out which program. You can get rid immediately.
SAVE MONEY ON SOFTWARE
AppFalcon® shows the manually selected alternatives to your installed applications. Some of them may be better, cheaper or free alternatives – with one click on their websites, where you can find out more and download the latest versions.
IMPROVE PC SECURITY
AppFalcon® checks for the latest versions of installed programs. Get unlimited access to our daily updated software update system. Update your apps to stay safe online.
Eliminate malware. Forcefully delete any files that cannot be deleted manually. Delete the remaining files; folders; Windows registry keys and values; associated with an application or malware.